Bioarray provides the two types of Covid-19 tests:
PCR test for viral detection
- With oropharyngeal sampling kit
- 24/48 hrs turnaround time
Serologic test for IgG/IgM antibodies detection
- With standard blood draw
- 15 minutes turnaround time
- Diagnose your patients for Covid-19
- Monitor Covid-19 status of your staff periodically
- For gamete donors, add Covid-19 to your serological testing
- Combine PCR+Antibody testing for a comprehensive evaluation
- It is meant to quantify IgG after the patient has been infected or vaccinated. It detects the IgG anti receptor binding domain (RBD) of the Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2.
- For quantification, a calibration line with known concentrations of antibodies is used as reference.
- The obtained results are expressed in units: IgG/mL
- It is recommended to carry out the test 15 days after receiving the 2nd vaccine dose for 15 days after the symptoms end.
- It rapidly detects the presence of the virus (viral RNA) in the organism after approximately the 2nd day after infection.
- It covers the detection of the British and South African variants.
- Results are obtained in 24/48 hours.
Mitochondrial Disease Panel
Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis Panel
Congenital Deafness Panel
NGS Carrier Screening Panel
Recurrent Miscarriage Testing